Saturday, March 19, 2016

Leopard Skittlette using Ever After Customs, OPI, and Zoya

*Purchased by Me*
*Borrowed from Someone Else*

Happy Saturday, and I hope you're having a great one so far! I feel like time is going by so fast, and can't believe that March is almost over!

For you today, I have some skittlette nail art! For this design, I used my basic black, Zoya Willa, and basic white, OPI Alpine Snow. For my holos/indies, I used two customs that were created by Rachel of Ever After. Let's take a look! 

The fist Ever After custom is one that I purchased from someone who was destashing. It is a red holo, and it comes from a collection that was based off of characters from Pretty Little Liars. This color is named -A, and it is based off of, well...A! It is opaque in two coats.




The next custom is one that my mother had made, named Luna's Stardust. This is a black linear holo with silver flakies! It is opaque in two coats. 




 To make the leopard print design for my mani, I used a cuticle stick that I had on hand, which has one pointed end and one flat end. I used the flat end to make red spots using -A, over Alpine Snow, and the pointed end to make small lines and dots, using Willa. Everything is sealed in with top coat. Here's the final look! 


Leopard print was one of the first types of nail art that I ever did, and it always holds a special place in my heart! What is one (or more) of your favorite nail art designs? Let me know below! 

Be sure to check out Ever After on social media! 

Ever After's Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/790115414369756/

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time!
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment