Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Hey there! Today, I have a polish that I have been drooling over for SO LONG. I have seen it around, have realized that it looks amazing on everybody, and have gone back and forth, trying to decide if I should buy it. And I did. May I present...Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking!

Berry Good Looking is from Cupcake's Berry Patch collection. It is a deep pink-purple berry with an intense linear holographic. It photographs as a darker purple, but trust me-- there is much more pink in the polish, in person! 


Berry Good Looking is close to being opaque in one easy coat, but I used two for full opacity. It did dry a bit dull, but I added one layer of top coat for shine and protection! Shown is Berry Good Looking under a daylight lamp. 



And a shot using my camera's flash! 


Isn't it AMAZING?? I officially never want to be without this polish, and I already want to put it back on! Berry Good Looking is still available in Cupcake Polish's shop for $13.00 plus shipping, and you can find it right here

Be sure to check out Cupcake Polish on social media! 

Cupcake Polish's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cupcakepolish/

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

21 comments:

  1. I truly believe every polish-aholic needs this polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Move it to the top of your wishlist ;)

      Delete
  3. This is one of the best polishes ever from Cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only my second, but from what I've seen, it is!

      Delete
  4. I have this on my "to buy" list and every time I see it the more and more I remind myself to get it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this in my untrieds waiting for a special ocassion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A special occasion? A day that ends in the word 'day'!

      Delete
  6. I have this in my untrieds waiting for a special ocassion!

    ReplyDelete