Thursday, March 24, 2016

Nail Art with Carpe Noctem Cosmetics and Bundle Monster

*Purchased by Me*

Today, I have stamping for you! Plus some holo, because, well...HOLO! 

I planned this look around my desire to use one of my new polishes from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics, named Potato Queen. Potato Queen was a part of the Inspiration Collection, which Emily created using some amazing nail bloggers as inspiration! 

Potato Queen is a magenta holographic with additional larger glitters. The formula on this baby was like actual butter: SO smooth, remained where I put it, and quick to dry! She dried extremely glossy, but I still used one layer of top coat, to preserve it for the day (because let's be honest, when do I go more than a day without changing my polish??)



I applied Potato Queen on my pinky, ring finger, and thumb, and decided to stamp on my middle and index finger. For this design, I started with two coats of OPI Alpine Snow. Then I chose an image from Bundle Monster BM-S105, one of the plates from the Shangri-La Collection. I used my clear jelly stamper from Born Pretty Store for exact placement, and stamped using black Konad polish. Everything is sealed in with top coat! 



I am so extremely happy with how this turned out! A bright color with a black and white accent is quickly becoming one of my favorite looks to wear. 

What are some of your favorite color combos? Let me know below! 

Be sure to check out Carpe Noctem Cosmetics on social media! 

Carpe Noctem Cosmetics shop: https://carpe-noctem-cosmetics.myshopify.com/
Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carpe_noctem_cosmetics/
Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarpeNoctemFans/

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment