Thursday, March 31, 2016

Ever After Polish Rhinestone Cowboy: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Hey there! Long time, no blog! I've been absent on here for a few days; my internship has had me a bit frazzled. But, I'm here! 

Today, I am sharing another color from Ever After Polish with you. This baby is named Rhinestone Cowboy, and it was a part of last year's I've Got the Magic in Me collection. This collection was based off of the Magic Mike movies, which is just one of the reasons why I am aiming to own the entire thing; I almost have all of them! 

Rhinestone Cowboy is a purple-fuchsia holo with blue shimmer. I have to say, it is one of the most unique purples that I own! 




Ever After Rhinestone Cowboy was smooth and easy to apply. Dry time between coats was about 2-3 minutes, and it was fully dry in about 5-10 minutes. Shown are two coats for full opacity, plus glossy top coat. 


While this polish is no longer available in Ever After's shop, you may still be able to locate it in a destash or polish sale group! 

Be sure to check out Ever After on social media! 

Ever After Polished Princesses (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/790115414369756/
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment