Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Swatch and Review- Glisten & Glow Mystery Anniversary Polish: 6 Years...A Dream

*Purchased by Me*

I'm back for a second Tuesday post (slash Wednesday :P)! 

A few days ago, the indie brand Glisten & Glow announced that it was their 6th year anniversary. Can you imagine it? 6 years! That is such an amazing feat, and I commend Jill for all of her hard work! In celebration of her brand anniversary, Jill offered a "mystery mega holo" for $6 plus shipping; y'all know that I couldn't turn that down! Well, I received it today, and to say that I'm ecstatic would be an understatement. 


This was my first polish from Glisten & Glow, and I am floored! The formula was smooth and self-leveling, and the holo is like no other...no matter what light I'm in, it is shining! Are you ready for the reveal??



6 Years...A Dream is a dark blurple with an intense linear holo, plus sparse holo microglitter. In some lights, it is dark bluem in others, purple (hence, blurple!). Like I said before, the formula is smooth and easy to apply, and is opaque in two coats. My mani consists of two coats, plus glossy top coat. 




Isn't is amazing?? If you love it as much as I do, be sure to pick it up before it's gone forever! 6 Years...A Dream is available in Glisten& Glow's shop until 11:59 pm Eastern tonight, March 15th. 

Did you already pick up this mystery beauty? How do you like it? Let me know below! 

Be sure to check out Glisten & Glow on social media!


Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time!
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment