Thursday, March 31, 2016

Carpe Noctem Cosmetics [Insert Emerald Pun Here]: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Happy Friday to you! Today I have another polish from one of my new growing favorite indie brands: Carpe Noctem Cosmetics! 

The color that I have today is called [Insert Emerald Pun Here]. I picked this up from a destash, but it is still currently available in Emily's shop! 






[Insert Emerald Pun Here] is a stunning, vibrant emerald green. The first coat was a bit thin, but it was easily buildable. I was able to reach full opacity with three coats, with a dry time of about 3 minutes between coats, and 10 minutes for full dry time, after applying quick-dry top coat. Shown are three coats plus glossy topcoat, under a daylight lamp! 



This green is absolutely beautiful, and the holo flame is gorgeous! The sun wasn't even out today, and it was still glaring when I went outside :D 

[Insert Emerald Pun Here] is currently available in Carpe Noctem's shop, and it is available in either a mini ($4), a medium ($5.50), or large/regular sized ($7.50) bottle. 

Are there any indie brands that are beginning to become favorites for you? Let me know below; come on, enable me! 

Be sure to check out Carpe Noctem Cosmetics on social media! 

Carpe Noctem Cosmetics shop: https://carpe-noctem-cosmetics.myshopify.com/
Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carpe_noctem_cosmetics/
Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarpeNoctemFans/ 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment