Friday, March 18, 2016

Ooh La Lacquer Purpendicular: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Ahh, Friday...we meet again! Good to see ya! 

Today, I have a color from Ooh La Lacquer. I have previously only owned one color from Ooh La Lacquer, which I purchased from a destash. However, I was browsing indie shops one day, and went on the site; lo and behold, I found some colors on sale for only $5! So, of course, I had to pick up a couple of colors! The one that I have to show to you today is named Purpendicular. 


Ooh La Lacquer Purpendicular is a medium lilac packed with an intense linear holo. When I opened up my package, I was almost blinded by the holo flame on this baby; it is STRONG!! Just the way I like my holos :D 

I was able to get Purpendicular opaque in two coats. The formula was nice and smooth, and dry time between coats was about 2 minutes. Shown are two coats plus topcoat, under a daylight bulb. 





 These pictures don't even capture half of the flame that is in this polish! Seriously, you NEED it!

Purpendicular is still available in Ooh La Lacquer's shop, and it is only $5.00 plus shipping! You can find it right here

Don't forget to check out Ooh La Lacquer on social media!

Ooh La Lacquer Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OohLaLacquer
Ooh La Lacquer Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/oohlalacquerlovers/

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

7 comments: