Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ever After Polish Threshold: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Hey there! Today, I'm going to show you a polish from Ever After's Fall 2015 Feminine Chic collection. This beauty is full of shimmery and flakie goodness; it's named Threshold! 



Threshold is described as a "Red wine with gold multichrome flakes with copper shimmer and sparkle." It is just that! A wine color, packed with those gorgeous flakies that make so many of Rachel's polishes so wonderful. I almost got Threshold to be opaque in one coat, but I used two for good measure. Shown are two coats, plus top coat, under a daylight lamp. 




Threshold is showing as sold out in Ever After's shop, but it may be available in destashes! However, there are still a couple of other colors from the Feminine Chic collection available in the shop. 

Be sure to check out Ever After on social media! 

Ever After Polished Princesses (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/790115414369756/
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan



23 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous shade and lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving red wine shades lately, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite types of shades!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous swatch and polish! I adore this color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the color as well!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely stunning shade ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, I'm such a sucker for reds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favourite Ever After of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-hoo!! I have such a difficult time choosing a favorite from them!

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful polish. She looks gorgeous on you too, <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful swatch, definitely adore the shade and it looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn! This color was pretty much made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this shade so much I even made a pendant with it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete