Friday, May 27, 2016

Nail Art with Grace-full Nail Polish Hello Spring and Water Decals

Nail Art with Grace-full Nail Polish Hello Spring and Water Decals

*Purchased by Me*

Happy Friday! Oh my goodness, I can't believe that it's already almost June! The time is flying by! Today, I have a short and sweet post for you, using a holo and some water decals! 

A few weeks ago, the stockist Ella Ann Cosmetics was having a sale. I was perusing the site, and ran across this beauty in the clearance section, and decided to pick it up: Grace-full Nail Polish 'Hello Spring.' Grace-full Nail Polish is run by Theresa, and it is an Australian-based indie brand. 

Hello Spring is a bright green linear holo with an added shimmer. I was able to get it opaque in three coats, and it dried glossy; however, I topped my application with top coat, for some added shine! 



For this manicure, I applied Hello Spring to my ring finger, pinky, and thumb, then prepped my index and middle fingers with two coats of Sally Hansen Tag, Ur It! one of my go-to white polishes. After it fully dried down, I selected various patterns from a sheet of water decals that I picked up from eBay, and applied them. I sealed everything in with another layer of topcoat and, voila!  





I love the beautiful simplicity of water decals, and feel that they can easily transform any look! 

You can find Ella Ann Cosmetics right here. She is open currently, but is temporarily closing the store on June 1st, when she goes on maternity leave. 

Also, please be sure to check out Grace-full Nail Polish on social media! 

Grace-full Nail Polish shop: http://gracefullnailpolish.bigcartel.com/
Grace-fill Nail Polish Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gracefullnailpolish/
Grace-full Nail Polish Facebook fan group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1629051177329897/

As always, thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love looking at my collection of decals to figure out matching colors :D

      Delete
  2. Very pretty decals and a gorgeous mani x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shade of green, and I love it paired with these water decals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely caught my eye when I was browsing Ella Ann! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. So bright and pretty, the water decals are a perfect pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combo! I love the look of the floral next to the green holo glory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love looking for different color pairings!

      Delete