Saturday, May 7, 2016

KBShimmer Claws and Effect: Swatch and Review

KBShimmer Claws and Effect

*Purchased by Me*

Hey there! I hope that you had a wonderful week; it's finally the weekend! I have one more week of externship and one final standing in my way of a break for a couple of weeks, and I couldn't be more excited!

Today, I'm sharing a color from KBShimmer with you! This is Claws and Effect, and it was a part of Christy's Winter 2015 collection. Claws and Effect is a very uniquely colored polish; it is a dark blue linear holo, but also purple in some lights (so...indigo?). And, in other lights, there is a pink flash to the polish. It is so complex, and absolutely beautiful! 



The formula on Claws and Effect was absolutely magnificent. It applied nice and smooth, with a dry time between coats of about 2-3 minutes. I was able to get it opaque in about two coats, and it dried glossy; however, my swatches are shown with one layer of glossy top coat. These were taken under a daylight bulb. Oh, and the best part? NO STAINING! There was no staining upon cuticle clean up OR upon full removal! I love that about dark colors, and it makes me so much more likely to use them again in the future. 



Claws and Effect is currently available on KBShimmer's website; it is $9.25 for a fll size (15 mL) bottle, and you can find it right here

Be sure to check out KBShimmer on social media! 

KBShimmer Store: https://www.kbshimmer.com/
I Need KBShimmer In My Life (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/256991577811155/

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment