Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pretty & Polished Meet Me at the Fishing Hole: Swatch and Review

Pretty & Polished Meet Me at the Fishing Hole: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by me*

Today, I'm sharing a beauty from a brand named Pretty & Polished with you! Pretty & Polished is a brand based out of Indiana, and it is run by an amazing maker named Chelsea; I've also seen her husband behind the scenes, and he is usually active in the Facebook fan group as well. Chelsea is such a sweetheart, and I know that she loves her brand AND adores her customers! 

I was browsing the site, looking for a couple of things to pick up. I already own lots of her amazing Dusty Cremes, which are polishes with a unique "dusty" finish, which is created by tiny grey flecks that are added to the polish; they are so innovative and unique, and I love them! 

One of the polishes that I picked up was named Meet Me at the Fishing Hole. This is a robin's egg blue crelly with green to blue shifting flakies, and it caught my eye right away! If you've been here for a bit, you know my love for anything flakie, and this is no exception! I also picked up another polish of the same finish, but I'll write about that in a different post. 



The application of Meet Me at the Fishing Hole was wonderful. The first coat was a bit thin, which is normal with crelly polishes; however, I was able to build it up to full opacity in three coats. I did not have to fish for any flakies (haha, no pun intended!), and they did not require any manipulation. Dry time between coats was about 1-2 minutes, and it dried down pretty quickly once top coat was added. It dried shiny, but I did add one layer of NYC Grand Central Station for some extra shine and staying power! Shown in my swatches are three coats, plus glossy top coat; these were taken under a daylight bulb. 





Isn't it glorious?? If you love it as much as I do, you can pick up Meet Me at the Fishing Hole on the Pretty & Polished site right here. You have the option of a 6 mL square mini ($4.25) or a 15 mL full size ($8.50) bottle. I love square minis, and always opt for them, as I feel like I can get more bang for my buck! 

Do you own anything from Pretty & Polished? If so, what are your favorites? 

Please be sure to check out Pretty & Polished on social media! 

Pretty & Polished website: http://www.shopprettyandpolished.com/
Feeling Pretty & Polished (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/469257469868821/

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment