Monday, May 30, 2016

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Maiden Lane: Swatch and Review

I Love Nail Polish Maiden Lane: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by me*

Happy Monday! Before I start talking about my polish for the day, I just want to take a moment to remind you that it is Memorial Day, a day to set aside to remember all of the fallen soldiers who have fought and sacrificed themselves for our freedom. They are all such brave souls, and their lives will always be cherished ♥

Today, I am sharing a color from I Love Nail Polish, better known as ILNP; this color is named Maiden Lane. Maiden Lane is a charcoal gray linear holo with blue undertones. Like all of the ILNPs that I own, the holo on this is out of this world! 



The formula on Maiden Lane was a dream to work with, as I ave come to love from ILNP polishes. The first coat was a bit thin, but it built up nicely, and I used three thin coats for full opacity. Dry time was about 1-2 minutes between coats, and it dried semi-glossy. Shown in my pictures are three coats plus glossy top coat, under a daylight bulb. 





Just look at that holo! If Maiden Lane looks like a polish that you would be interested in, you can pick it up on ILNP's website for $10.00 for a full-size bottle, right here. ILNP is also available on Amazon, for the same price; you can find the listing for Maiden Lane right here

I recently had a good-sized haul from ILNP, so look forward to some more swatches and reviews in the near future! 

Please be sure to check out ILNP on social media!
ILNP Lovers anonymous (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/ILNPLovers/ 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment