Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cupcake Polish Bloodhound: Swatch and Review

Cupcake Polish Bloodhound: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by me*

Happy Saturday! Today, I have another stunning color from Cupcake Polish! This color is named Bloodhound, and it was a part of the Fall 2015 Modern Vampire Collection. Bloodhound is a boysenberry/burgundy linear holo. 



The formula on Bloodhound was similar to the other Cupcake Polishes that I own, and it was smooth and buttery. I reached full opacity in two coats. It dried a bit dull, but I applied topcoat, and it brought out the shine and the holo! Shown in my swatches are two coats plus top coat, under a daylight bulb (artificial lighting). 




I also decided to add some stamping to Bloodhound! For this, I used an image from Uber Chic plate 1-03, and stamped using my clear stamper from Born Pretty Store and M Polish To Have and To Holo. Everything is sealed in with topcoat. Here is the final result! 



I am still a growing fan of Cupcake Polish, and I cannot wait to grow my collection of these beauties! Bloodhound is available on the Cupcake Polish site for $13.00, and To Have and To Holo is available on the M Polish site (the maker is currently on maternity leave, but will return!).

Please be sure to check out Cupcake Polish and M Polish on social media!

Cupcake Polish's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cupcakepolish/
Cupcake Nail Polish Lovers (Facebook fan group):  https://www.facebook.com/groups/cupcakepolish/
M Polish's shop: http://www.mpolishes.com/
M Polish Lovers (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/668552059945612/
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

5 comments:

  1. I cannot get over how pretty this polish is! I've been really drawn to vampy shades lately, and I keep drooling over this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous vampy colour and looks fab with the added stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have debated about this getting polish so many times, it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color! I love Cupcake Polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a vamp shade, definitely one of my top picks from Cupcake Polish.

    ReplyDelete