Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dreamland Lacquer Coral of the Story for Hella Holo Customs April 2016: Swatch and Review

Dreamland Lacquer Coral of the Story 

*Purchased by Me*

Today, I have a group-exclusive polish to share with you! Hella Holo Customs is a group on Facebook that is dedicated to two things: 1) Being pretty freaking amazing, and 2) Bringing you the holo-est holo polish possible! Each month, at least two different makers are featured to create customs for the group. Members are able to submit and vote on inspiration pictures, which eventually turn into beautiful creations by the month's chosen makers. It is an amazing group, and I am so happy to be a member! 

The polish that I have to share with you today was one of the colors created for April 2016. One of the makers for April was Dreamland Lacquer (previously known as Smitten Polish). One of the inspiration pictures chosen was coral, and Noelie (the genius behind Dreamland) created this polish, Coral of the Story:

And before we get too into the polish, can I just show you how adorable this packaging is?? It is so beautiful and classy! 

I also forgot to mention that Hella Holo Customs allows members to submit name ideas as well. I may or may not have had the winning name for this, so you know that I had to pick up a bottle! 

Coral of the Story is a bright, pink-toned coral with a purple flash and an intense linear holo. 



 The formula on Coral of the Story was absolute perfection! It wasn't too thick or too thin, and it remained exactly where I put it. Dry time was great, and it dried down glossy. Shown are two coats for my desired level of opacity, plus one layer of glossy top coat.





Isn't she gorgeous?? I legitimately could not stop taking pictures of this beauty!

While Coral of the Story is no longer available, there are numerous other polishes available on Dreamland Lacquer's website!

Be sure to check out Dreamland Lacquer on social media!
Dreamland Lacquer's shop: http://www.dreamlandlacquer.com/
Dreamland Lacquer's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dreamlandlacquer/
Dreamland Lacquer's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DreamlandLacquer/?fref=ts
Smitten with Dreamland (Facebook Fan Group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/680489535308860/

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time!
♥ Megan

13 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour. Looks super beautiful on your nails.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I just got this one, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it on your gorgeous nails!

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing this brand pop up recently. Lovely stuff. This is a great color on you...beautiful swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I can't wait to get more from the brand :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. So gorgeous! I had so much going on that I ended up missing the ordering time frame by one day! I'm hoping someone decides they don't like it so I can give it a good home, but let's be realistic, that may not happen....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah I'm so sad I passed on these! How cute is that packaging tho??

    ReplyDelete