Monday, February 15, 2016

Nail Art using Zoya Willa, Orly Mirrorball, and M Polish To Have and To Holo

Happy Monday! It's another snowy day here...surprise, surprise! Today, I have some nail art for you!


I knew that I wanted to do something with black and either silver or holo. My go-to black creme is Zoya's Willa...it is an amazing black that is creamy and opaque in one-and-a-half to two coats. I am always a sucker for Zoya's formulas!

For my ring finger and pinky, I chose Orly Mirrorball. Mirrorball is a white-silver linear holo with added holo glitter. It is one of the best (and almost one of the only) mainstream linear holos that I have encountered, except for the rare ones released by OPI. This baby was opaque in two coats!


For the stamping, I used a silver holo polish from an indie brand called M Polish, and the color is named To Have and To Holo. I used a plate from Born Pretty Store, BP-25, and applied it with a stamper from Bundle Monster. Now, when I first got THATH, I tried to use it along with a squishy stamper head. When that did not work, I got a tip from some other ladies in a polish group on Facebook that it would work better with a firmer stamping head. Lo and behold, I used the other side of my Bundle Monster stamper, and it worked like a dream! The stamper comes with both a soft and a firmer head, so you can choose which one you like better; you can find it right here!


I just get so excited when I have a design in mind, and it comes out exactly how I envisioned!

The maker and owner of M Polish, Megan, is currently on maternity leave, but I will leave her shop information, as well as Bundle Monster's, Zoya's and Born Pretty Store's, down below. Happy browsing!

M Polish: www.mpolishes.com
Bundle Monster: http://www.bundlemonster.com/
Zoya: http://zoya.com/
Born Pretty Store: http://www.bornprettystore.com/

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time!
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment