Saturday, February 20, 2016

Ever After Polish Blue Steel: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Hi, and happy Saturday! Today, I have a swatch and review of Ever After's Blue Steel for you! Blue Steel was a part of Rachel and Miranda's Fall 2015 Feminine Chic collection. 


Blue Steel is a steel gray with blue shimmer and scattered holographic glitter. When I first applied it, I thought that it was a microglitter; however, as it dried down, it was nice and smooth. The first coat was a bit thin, but I was able to build it up to be opaque in two coats! Shown are those two coats, plus one layer of NYC Grand Central Station. 





Different lighting may bring out the blue more, or it may make the gray more apparent; I had variance between my kitchen (where I polish my nails) and in a room upstairs (where I take my photos). Either way, though, I think that this color combo is beautiful and unique! 

Blue Steel is still currently available in Ever After's shop, and you can pick it up for $10.50. You can find it right here

Other places to find Ever After: 


Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment