Thursday, February 11, 2016

Potion Polish Satin Panties: Swatch and Review

Happy Thursday! Today I have my very first color from a brand called Potion Polish. I received this polish as a gift from one of the nicest, sweetest girls that I have met through the nail community, and I am so thankful for it, and for her! The polish that I have for you is named Satin Panties (yes, I am in love with the name!).





Satin Panties is a nude linear holographic with silver flakes and red glitter. The formula was impeccable, and it basically applied itself! I was able to get this opaque in two coats, with a dry time of 2 minutes between coats. Shown are two coats plus one coat of NYC Grand Central Station. 



Isn't it gorgeous?? I love a good nude holo! Now, unfortunately, the maker of Potion Polish announced that she will no longer be making any new polish. However, there is still stock left in her shop, and the colors look absolutely stunning! If you want to check out Potion Polish, you can access the store right here, and if you want to pick up a bottle of Satin Panties, you can find it right here

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment