Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Color Club Harp on It and Pueen Cosmetics Stamping

Hi, there! Today, I have a gorgeous silver holographic and some stamping for you! This is one of my favorite stamping manis that I have done. To start this mani, I polished two coats of Color Club 'Harp On It,' from their Halo Hues collection. Halo Hues have been released in several collections, and they are gorgeous, strong linear holographics. You can find them on Color Club's website here, as well as from Amazon. This is two coats of 'Harp On It,' plus one layer of top coat.

Color Club 'Harp On It'


This beauty didn't need any sprucing up, but I decided to add some stamping to it! I chose an image from Pueen Cosmetic's PUEEN46 from the Love Elements set, and stamped using black Konad polish. The design is sealed in with another layer of top coat! 

Color Club Harp On It and PUEEN46 


And because I love this so much, how about a macro shot of the design?



There you go! I absolutely love how this design came out, and I never thought that I would be one to stamp on top of a holo. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment