Monday, February 29, 2016

Potion Polish Marvelous Maple: Swatch and Review

*Gifted to me by a friend*

Happy Monday! Today, I have another polish that I was gifted, by one of the sweetest people that I have met through the nail community. This is Potion Polish's Marvelous Maple. 


I have always steered away from yellows and yellow-toned colors, but this beauty may change that! Marvelous Maple is a yellow-gold linear holo, with added holographic gold glitter and flakies. The formula on this was like butter, and dry time between coats was about 2-3 minutes. Marvelous Maple reached opacity in two coats; swatch pictures are shown with glossy top coat. 





I did not experience any staining with Marvelous Maple, and clean-up and removal was a breeze. 

Marvelous Maple is currently still available in Potion Polish's shop! The maker has decided to go out of the indie polish business, but there is still stock of multiple other colors, available until they sell out! 

What is a color of polish that you refuse to wear? Is there one that you thought you'd never wear, but wound up loving on your nails? Let me know, in the comments below! 

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment