Thursday, August 25, 2016

Nail Art Time! featuring Dreamland Lacquer and Born Pretty Store

Nail Art Time! featuring Dreamland Lacquer and Born Pretty Store 

*Purchased by Me and Sent by Maker*

Why, hello there! I'm sorry again for being absent lately. The good news is, I'm finished summer classes, and am on a mini break for about a week and a half! Woo-hoo! 

Today, I'm sharing some stamping nail art with you! For the base of this mani, I used Dreamland Lacquer's Coral of the Story II, a Hella Holo Customs polish that was created a couple of months ago. I reviewed the original Coral of the Story here, but some customers had had this polish fade; therefore, Noelie, the maker of Dreamland, was kind enough to reformulate COTS and replace EVERYONE'S bottle, at no cost to the buyer. Isn't that amazing of her? I am forever in awe of how sweet indie makers are! 

Dreamland Lacquer Coral of the Story II


Collection: Hella Holo Customs April 2016 Customs
Color/Finish: Dreamland Lacquer Coral of the Story II is a pink-toned coral linear holographic.
Formula/Application: COTS II had a smooth and even formula, and it was a dream (haha, no pun intended!) to apply. It dried very quickly between coats, about 2 minutes maximum. It dried glossy, but shown is with one layer of glossy top coat.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! This color is so vibrant in person, the holo flame is insane, and the formula was perfect! What more could a polish lover ask for?
Availability: Dreamland Lacquer Coral of the Story II is no longer currently available for direct purchase. 

Stamping Time! 

After my topcoat dried, I decided to add some stamping to Coral of the Story. For this mani, I chose a swirly image from Born Pretty Store's BP-28. For this image, I used white Konad polish and my clear jelly stamper, also from Born Pretty Store. Everything is sealed in with another layer of glossy top coat! 


I'm so excited with how this came out! And, I actually kept this on for 4 days. FOUR DAYS! That's probably a record for me! 

Please be sure to check out Dreamland Lacquer on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

10 comments:

  1. The base is gorgeous and I love the white stamping over it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty coral, and I love the stamping design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coral and the stamping looks prefect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous base polish. Indie makers really are the best. I adore the stamping too. So perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! I love the image you chose. Bp are some of my favorite plates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color! I still haven't used either of mine; the original or the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab base colour and with your stamping looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the feminine swirls over this. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so so gorgeous, the stamping was a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete