Sunday, August 7, 2016

DIFFERENT dimension Nessie's Revenge: Swatch and Review

DIFFERENT dimension Nessie's Revenge: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by me*

Long time no blog! I've been pretty absent around here for the past week; I was super focused on my schoolwork, and was sick at the same time, so I haven't really had the oomph for typing up posts. But, I'm baaaack! 

Today, I have a DIFFERENT dimension polish that I picked up from a destash. This is Nessie's Revenge! 





 
Collection: Fall 2013 Collection
Color/Finish: Grass green linear holographic.
Formula/Application: Nessie's Revenge was a bit thin on the first coat, but applies smoothly and evenly. I was able to get it opaque in three thin coats. Shown is with glossy top coat!
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! This is another one of my new favorite greens; the shade and the intense holo are absolutely divine!
Availability: DIFFERENT dimension Nessie's Revenge is no longer available in Missi's shop. 


Please be sure to check out DIFFERENT dimension on social media, and join the Facebook fan page for all of the ordering information!

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Page
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan 

14 comments:

  1. UGH! This is so good! Why does it have to be so old. I kinda hate you for showing this to me now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I feel like everything that I post isn't available anymore!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I deleted my comment due to stupid predictive text! Gorgeous holo and colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad to see you back. <3 This is a beautiful green on you and I love the polish name. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg this is such a divine green!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is one gorgeous green holo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, you manage to capture the holo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete