Monday, August 1, 2016

Manicure Monday with Cupcake Polish and Water Decals

Manicure Monday with Cupcake Polish and Water Decals

*Purchased by Me*

Welcome back to Monday! I have an ACTUAL Mani Monday post for you today! For these, I started out with Cupcake Polish Little Butterfly, then chose some coordinating water decals. 


Collection: Spring 2016 Butterfly Collection
Color/Finish: Medium, vibrant green with an intense linear holo.
Formula/Application: Little Butterfly applied so, so smoothly and evenly! Dry time was quick, about 2 minutes between coats. It dried down semi-glossy; shown in my pictures are two coats plus top coat, under a daylight bulb.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! This is one of my new favorite greens; the shade and the intense holo are absolutely divine!
Availability: Cupcake Polish Little Butterfly is available on Cupcake Polish's site for $13.00 for a 15 mL bottle; you can find the listing for it right here

I applied Little Butterfly to my pinky and ring fingers, as well as my thumbs. For my middle and index fingers, I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Tag, Ur It!, then applied the water decals that I chose. Here are the decals: 


And my final mani! Everything is sealed in with glossy top coat. 



 
This combo feels so bright and happy! 


Please be sure to check out Cupcake Polish on social media!
 
Shop         Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment