Friday, August 19, 2016

Animal Print Nails! Featuring Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Animal Print Nails! Featuring Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

*Purchased by Me*

Happy Friday! Tonight, I'm going to be showing you a mani that I did with a color from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics that I've had in my to-try pile for a bit. 

One of the colors that I've picked up recently from Carpe Noctem is another color from Emily's Inspiration Collection, in which each polish was inspired by a person in the nail polish community who is very important to her. This polish is named Classy As Fuck, and it was inspired by An of The Polished Hippy. Now, I have had the pleasure of interacting with An as well, and I can attest to her classiness and kindness; I 100% respect and value her as a fellow member of the nail community, and always look to her for advice! Please, please, please be sure to go check out her blog! 

Classy As Fuck is described on Emily's site as a metallic red linear holo with platinum and multichrome flakies. I was able to get it fully opaque in two easy coats, which applied smoothly and dried quickly and shiny! 


For my mani, I applied Classy As Fuck on my thumbs, ring fingers, and pinkies. Then, I applied two coats of Sally Hansen's Tag, Ur It! on my index and middle fingers. Once that was dry, I stamped a zebra print image (in black) on top of the white base; for this, I used a plate that I had picked up in an "As Seen on TV" kit, long, long ago (it was actually the beginning of my ventures into stamping!). Once everything dried, I sealed it all in with another layer of topcoat. Here is the final result! 




If you are interested in picking up a bottle of Classy As Fuck, you can find the listing for it on Emily's site, right here! The cost is $12.00 for a 15 mL full size bottle, or $6.00 for a 6 mL mini bottle.

 
Please be sure to check out Carpe Noctem Cosmetics on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment