Friday, August 12, 2016

Top Shelf Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #6: Swatch and Review

Top Shelf Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #6: Swatch and Review 

*Sent by maker for swatch and review*

Happy Friday! So, I have two more weeks of summer classes, then I am down to ONE SEMESTER of classes until I graduate with my Master's degree in clinical psychology. WHAT?!?! I can't wait! 

Today, I am sharing the August custom for my Facebook group Holo-Maniacs. This month, the featured maker is Amy from Top Shelf Lacquer! I had never previously owned any polishes from Amy, but I have seen her work, and knew that I wanted to ask her to create one of her beauties for my group. Well, she did! Here is Holo-Maniacs Custom #6: 


Here is the inspiration picture!










Collection: August 2016 Holo-Maniacs Custom
Color/Finish: A boysenberry purple linear holographic with pink glass fleck.
Formula/Application: Top Shelf Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #6 applied so smoothly and evenly! I did not experience any patchiness at all, and was able to reach full opacity in two coats. Dry time between coats was about 1.5 minutes, and it dried glossy. Shown are two coats plus one layer of glossy top coat, under a daylight bulb.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! This shade of purple is absolutely delicious, and the pink glass fleck adds a little sumthin-sumthin that makes my heart beat faster! I am definitely in love with the formula of this, and I think that I may now need to try some more polishes from Top Shelf Lacquer!
Availability: Top Shelf Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #6 will be releasing on Friday, August 12th, 2016 at 8:00 pm EST, and it will be available until the end of the month. The cost will be $8.50 for a 8 mL polish shot (mini) or $12.00 for a 15 mL full size. Please be sure to come over to Holo-Maniacs to find out how to order this beauty! 

Please be sure to check out Top Shelf Lacquer on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan


 *Sent by maker for swatch and review; all opinions are my own!*

1 comment:

  1. There are news blogs which update sports scores unendingly in case you can't watch the game. The unmitigated visit on the blogs partners with you to get breaking news during a sporting test. https://mediosindependientes.org/

    ReplyDelete