Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pretty & Polished Jawbreaker: Swatch and Review

Pretty & Polished Jawbreaker: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Hello, Sunday! You know what that means--Monday is here tomorrow! Ew. 

Tonight, I'm sharing a polish from Pretty & Polished with you! This polish is named Jawbreaker. For the remainder of this month (until June 30th, 2016), Chelsea of Pretty & Polished is donating the proceeds of Jawbreaker sales to those families who were affected by the Pulse shooting in Orlando. (And of course, I couldn't let my bottle travel alone, so I will have some more P&P colors coming up soon ;) )








Collection: Core Collection
Color/Finish: Described on the Pretty & Polished site as a white base splattered with the best original jawbreaker colors! This polish has a white base that can become opaque with just two nice layers. Packed with blue, green, yellow, red, and purple glitters in all different shapes and sizes.
Formula/Application: Jawbreaker had the smoothest and easiest formula! I applied two layers over one layer of a white creme polish, and it was a dream to work with. I did not have to fish for any glitter whatsoever, and the layers dried quickly, about 2 minutes in between each. Because of the glitters, it dried a bit bumpy, but smoothed right out with a thick layer of topcoat! Even though I layered it, Jawbreaker is more than capable of being opaque on its own, in 2-3 coats.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! This polish is so smooth and easy to apply, and the final effect is absolutely adorable. I think that I'm going to find myself reaching for this baby on a frequent basis!
Availability: Jawbreaker is currently available on the Pretty & Polished website, and it is available in a 6 mL mini ($4.50) or a 15 mL full size ($8.50) bottle. You can find the listing for it right here! And don't forget, until June 30, 2016, proceeds from this polish go towards the families affected in the Orlando Pulse shooting. 
 
Please be sure to check out Pretty & Polished on social media! 

Shop        Instagram          Facebook          Facebook Fan Group
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this on your nails, and I love how you do your reviews! <3

    ReplyDelete