Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Ski Lodge: Swatch and Review

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Ski Lodge: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by me*

Today, I'm excited to share another color from I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) with you; it is named Ski Lodge! I picked up Ski Lodge in the same haul as the other ILNPs that I have been showing you lately. Ready??





Collection: Winter 2015
Color/Finish: Mossy green linear holo with gold micro flakes
Formula/Application: On par with every ILNP that I have tried, Ski Lodge applied smoothly and evenly! The first coat was a tad thin, but I got it fully opaque in three thin coats. It dried glossy, but my swatches are shown with one layer of glossy top coat, under a daylight bulb.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 stars! This shade of green is super unique to my collection, and the gold micro flakes combined with the linear holo really add that special flair.
Availability: Ski Lodge is currently available on ILNP's website; it costs $10.00 for a 12 mL bottle; you can find the listing for it right here

Please be sure to check out ILNP on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook      Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time!
♥ Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment