Sunday, June 19, 2016

Cupcake Polish Re-Vamped: Swatch and Review

Cupcake Polish Re-Vamped: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! I've been doing nothing but schoolwork and watching the new season of Orange is the New Black for the past two days, so I can't really complain about anything bad :) 

Today, I am sharing a Cupcake Polish named Re-Vamped, which I picked up from a destash a bit ago. Usually, I wait at least 5-7 days after taking pictures of a polish to blog about it, but I couldn't wait to share this one; you will definitely see why this is so, in just a minute! Are ya ready?? 






Collection: Fall 2015 Modern Vampire Collection
Color/Finish: A green-toned teal with an insanely strong linear holo! 
Formula/Application: So smooth and easy to apply! I have yet to have an issue with the formula on any of my polishes from Cupcake, and Re-Vamped was no exception. Easily a one-coater, but I used two, for good measure. It dries semi-glossy, and my pictures show it with one coat of glossy topcoat. 
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! The application was absolutely flawless, and the shade and holo are absolutely divine.
Availability:Re-Vamped is currently available in Cupcake Polish's shop for $13.00 for a 15 mL bottle. You can find the listing for it right here

*Note: As of the time that I am writing this post, I have yet to remove Re-Vamped. I will come back and edit my post after removal, to report whether or not there was any staining!*

Please be sure to check out Cupcake Polish on social media! 

Shop         Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

12 comments:

  1. Oooooooooo pretty!! I really need to try this brand. I have 3 colors on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm so gorgeous! Cupcakes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara really killed it with this teal! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! I love bright, linear holos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my damn, that is glorious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeousness, I definitely need this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, you convinced me. I need this polish bad. It looks stunning on you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! I need to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That polish is such a stunner! Actually, that whole collection was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete