Saturday, June 18, 2016

Fair Maiden Polish Merry Plum Berry and Bright: Swatch and Review

Fair Maiden Polish Merry Plum Berry and Bright: Swatch and Review

*Sent as a gift*

Today, I am sharing a polish from Fair Maiden Polish with you! I received this polish, Merry Plum Berry and Bright, as a freebie in an order that I placed from a destash. I don't have many colors from Fair Maiden, so I was pretty excited to receive this! Let's take a look! 





Color/Finish: Medium plum linear holo with golden shimmer.
Formula/Application: Smooth, even, and buttery! The first coat was a bit thin, but it built up well in three thin coats.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥ 4 hearts! I absolutely love this shade of purple, and the golden shimmer is a total bonus! The only thing that took away from the fourth star was the thinness of the first coat; I felt like this would be a solid two-coater. 
Availability: Merry Plum Berry and Bright is currently still available in Fair Maiden's shop, and it costs  $9.00 for a 15 mL bottle. You can find the listing for it right here

Please be sure to check out Fair Maiden Polish on social media! 

Shop         Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group 


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment