Thursday, June 9, 2016

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Honor Roll: Swatch and Review

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Honor Roll: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by me*

Happy Thursday, AKA almost Fridayyy!!! I told you a bit ago that I was going to have a bunch of colors from I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) to show you, and I'm starting up on that promise today, with another stunner! The color that I'm sharing with you today is called Honor Roll. Honor Roll is from ILNP's Summer 2015 collection, and it is described as "a luscious navy blue polish packed with tons of holographic goodness." It is a part of their Ultra Holo line, which is a line of holos that includes both linear and scattered holo properties; and let me tell you, this baby is IN. YOUR. FACE. HOLO. 


Just look at those scattered holo particles! Ah, I die!

The formula on ILNP Honor Roll was as amazing as I had expected: Smooth, buttery, even, and self-leveling! Because of the holographic elements, I like to do thinner coats, so that you can see all of the sparkle shine through all of the layers. As a result, I used three thin coats of Honor Roll for full opacity. Dry time between coats was wonderful, and was between 1-2 minutes.Honor Roll dried glossy, but I added top coat for some extra shine. Shown in my swatches are three thin layers of Honor Roll, plus one layer of glossy top coat; pictures were taken under a daylight bulb.



 
 Honor Roll is available on ILNP's website for $10.00 for a full size (15 mL) bottle, and you can find the listing for it right here. You can also find ILNP on Amazon, for the same price as on their website!

Please be sure to check out ILNP on social media!
ILNP Lovers anonymous (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/ILNPLovers/ 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment