Monday, April 11, 2016

Mani Monday: Ever After Polish Atlantis and Water Decals from Born Pretty Store

*Gifted to Me*
*Purchased by Me*


Happy Mani Monday! Today I want to share with you a mani that I did last night, using a polish from Ever After, and some full-nail water decals from Born Pretty Store. 

To start out with this mani, I painted my pinky, index finger, and thumb with Ever After Atlantis. Atilantis was a part of the Fall 2015 Feminine Chic collection, and it is described as "a scattered holo with gold and violet flakes in a blue base, packed with shimmer." The formula on Atlantis was nice and smooth, and it dried quickly. I used two coats, plus top coat, for my mani. 




Next, I painted my ring and middle finger white, using two coats of OPI Alpine Snow. I applied white because the background of the water decals that I selected is clear; therefore, I need a base for the design and colors to stand out! After the two coats of Alpine Snow were dry,  cut and applied my water decals. Here is the final result! 




I am falling more and more in love with water decals! They are a quick and simple way to add some flair to a manicure. If you are interested in picking up this design, you can find them on Born Pretty Store's website right here

Ever After Atlantis is no longer available in the shop, but you may be able to find it through blog sales or destashes. 

Be sure to check out Ever After on social media! 
Ever After Polished Princesses (Facebook fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/790115414369756/
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

8 comments:

  1. Atlantis works so well with these water decals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, you don't know how happy I am to hear that lol! Out of all of polishes, it took me a while to find a shade close enough to coordinate! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Perfect pairing. This colour looks stunning with the decals x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty, that is such a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty mani! The decals look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Ever After Polish and your nail art goes well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Atlantis is gorgeous and I really love your decal choice to go with it. Fab job. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic mani! I love water decals, and these specific ones are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete