Saturday, July 16, 2016

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Cutie Pop: Swatch and Review

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) Cutie Pop: Swatch and Review 

*Purchased by Me*

Welcome to the weekend!! Today, I am sharing an ILNP with you that I have had in my untrieds for a little while. This is Cutie Pop! 






Collection: Spring 2014 Collection
Color/Finish: Rosy pink linear holographic with a tinge of gold. 
Formula/Application: ILNP Cutie Pop was smooth and not too thick or thin. I was able to get it opaque in two coats, and dry time between coats was about 1-2 minutes. It dries glossy, but I added one layer of glossy top coat for some added shine. My pictures were taken under a daylight bulb! 
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! The golden shimmer really brings this pretty pink to the next level, and the holo is strong, yet subtle enough to not gray-out the base color. Add this to a perfect formula, and you are set!
Availability: ILNP Cutie Pop is currently available on ILNP's website for $10.00 for a full size (12 mL) bottle. You can find the listing for it right here!  


Please be sure to check out ILNP on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook      Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time!
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment