Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Different Dimension Buttersweet Symphony: Swatch and Review

Different Dimension Buttersweet Symphony: Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Hello, hello! Welcome back from the holiday weekend; I hope that you had a great one! Today, I am showing you a color from Different Dimension. I had picked up this color a while ago, when Missi was clearing out some of her older colors; and boy, I sure am glad that I picked it up! This shade is super unique to my collection. Let's take a look! 






Collection: Fall 2015 Falling in Love Collection
Color/Finish: Golden yellow-leaning-green linear holo with added holo glitters! 
Formula/Application: Buttersweet Symphony was smooth and easy to apply, and wasn't too thick or thin. Dry time between coats was great, about 2 minutes. It dried smooth and glossy, but my swatches are shown with one layer of glossy top coat.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! As I said before, Buttersweet Symphony is a super unique shade to my collection. Paired with the gorgeous formula and holo, it definitely gets a top rating!
Availability: Different Dimension Buttersweet Symphony is no longer available in Missi's shop, but you may be able to find it in some destashes! 

Please be sure to check out Different Dimension on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Page

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment