Thursday, July 14, 2016

Lollipop Posse Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #5: Swatch and Review

Lollipop Posse Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #5: Swatch and Review

*Provided by maker for swatch and review*

Hey, long time, no blog! My job has me away from my computer lately, so I haven't had much time to write up new posts during the day; I'm working on scheduling some ahead of time, though! 

Today, I am sharing a polish that was created by Karen of Lollipop Posse Lacquer for one of my groups on Facebook, Holo-Maniacs. I created Holo-Maniacs as a place for lovers of anything and everything holo, and have featured a guest maker each month, who creates a custom for said month; everyone votes on their favorite color, then submits and votes on inspiration pictures coordinating with that color. It is super fun, and everyone in the group is amazing! I chose two makers for the month of July, since it's my birthday month, and I wanted to have a bit more fun than usual in the group ;) If you'd like to join (which is a requirement in order to purchase the group customs), you can find Holo-Maniacs right here! Now, on to the polish! 

Lollipop Posse Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #5


This was the inspiration picture that was chosen for the custom! Gorgeous, huh??





Collection: Custom created for the month of July for the Holo-Maniacs Facebook group
Color/Finish: A stunning pink linear holo with purple shimmer.
Formula/Application: Holo-Maniacs Custom #5 was so smooth and easy to apply, the the formula was like pure butter! It was pretty much opaque in one coat, but I did do two coats for safe measure; on the second coat, the color deepened a bit. This dried glossy, and dry time between coats was about two minutes. Shown in my swatches are two coats plus one layer of glossy top coat; pictures were taken under a daylight bulb. 
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! This may honestly be one of my new favorite pinks! It is simple but striking, all at the same time. The holo is amazing on this, as is that extra purple shimmer. I think that Karen did an amazing job at replicating the feel of the inspiration picture. Thank you again, Karen!!
Availability: Lollipop Posse Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Custom #5 is currently available in her shop, and it will be available until July 31st. Karen is also offering a 15% off of other products in her shop, if you purchase the custom! Please be sure to check out Holo-Maniacs for all of the purchasing information! I hope to see you in the group! 

Please be sure to check out Lollipop Posse Lacquer on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan 

**This polish was received for swatch and review by the maker, and all thoughts are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment