Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Great Lakes Lacquer It's Treasure, Savvy? : Swatch and Review

Great Lakes Lacquer It's Treasure, Savvy? : Swatch and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Happy humpday! I've only had one day of work so far this week, and I'm already tired..ahh, the perils of coming back from a long weekend! But, I received this polish in the mail yesterday, and I was instantly perked up. I usually wait a bit before posting about a new polish that I receive, but this one is time sensitive, so I wanted to share it now! 

It's Treasure, Savvy? is a polish created by Mariah of Great Lakes Lacquer. It was a custom that was created for the amazing Savannah of Addicted to Polish (check out her blog right here!), and so many people fell in love with it, it was made available for purchase. This baby is only available until THIS THURSDAY, July 7th! Let's take a look, shall we? 





 

Collection: Custom polish created for Savannah of Addicted to Polish
Color/Finish: Described by Great Lakes Lacquer as an olive green linear holographic polish with a copious amount of multichrome flake that shifts from bronze to gold to green
Formula/Application:It's Treasure, Savvy? had such an amazing formula!! Seriously, I think I had some heavy breathing going on when I was applying it! It was so smooth and easy to apply, and was almost opaque in ONE COAT! I did do two coats for good measure, and it did deepen the color a bit, as well as add some more dimension with the holo and flakies. Dry time between coats was great, about 2-3 minutes. It dried glossy, but my pictures are shown with one layer of glossy top coat. All pictures were taken under a daylight bulb.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 hearts! I don't have many olive greens in my collection, so this color is definitely a win for me. Combined with the holo, flakies, and amazing formula, I am now a bit obsessed with this polish!
Availability: Great Lakes Lacquer It's Treasure, Savvy? is currently available in the shop, and will be available only for 2 more days, until Thursday, July 7th! It costs $11.00 for a 15 mL bottle, and you can find the listing for it right here! Thank you again to Mariah and Savannah for allowing this to be made available to the public! 

Please be sure to check out Great Lakes Lacquer on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

1 comment: