Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ever After Polish The Wicked Collection (Part One): Swatches and Review

Ever After Polish The Wicked Collection (Part One): Swatches and Review

*Purchased by Me*

Hello, there! Today, I am sharing part of one of Ever After's newest collections with you: The Wicked Collection! Yep, that's right; this collection is based off of the play Wicked! Now, I've never seen it, but it is most definitely on my bucket list! 

The Wicked Collection is made up of 6 polishes, and I will be showing you three today, and three later on. To avoid being repetitive, each of these three polishes was smooth and easy to apply, had a quick dry time, and dried glossy. Each color is shown with two coats for full opacity, plus one layer of glossy top coat. Let's get to it! 

Ever After Polish Fly My Pretties, Fly

The first color that I'm showing you is Fly My Pretties, Fly. This is described on the Ever After site as a deep chocolate leaning plum with blue to purple crystal flakes with blue to purple shimmers. It is available here, and the cost is $10.50 for a full-sized 13.5 mL bottle.


I also added some stamping on top of Fly My Pretties, Fly!  This image is from a plate by UR Beautiful, and I used white Konad polish to stamp. 



Ever After Polish Defying Gravity

Next up is Defying Gravity! Defying Gravity is described on Ever After's site as a black jelly with green and purple shimmers and flecks with scattered holo sparkle. It is available right here, and the cost is $10.00 for a full-sized 13.5 mL bottle. 


I chose another image from UR Beautiful to stamp on top of Defying Gravity, and again used white Konad polish. 


Ever After Polish The Emerald City

The third color that I have to share with you today is The Emerald City. The Emerald City is described as a deep emerald green with silver shimmer. This may just be my favorite out of the three colors that I'm showing you today! You can find The Emerald City right here, and the cost is $10.50 for a full-sized 13.5 mL bottle. 


I again chose an image from UR Beautiful, and stamped with white Konad polish. I think that this is also my favorite image out of the three! 


So, what's your favorite out of these three polishes? As I said above, my top one is going to have to be The Emerald City. I'll be back soon with the other half of The Wicked Collection! 

Please be sure to check out Ever After on social media! 
Shop        Instagram          Facebook          Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment