Sunday, October 2, 2016

Polish Con Event Polishes by Tonic Polish: Swatches and Review

Polish Con Event Polishes by Tonic Polish: Swatches and Review

*Purchased by Me*

I have some of my first Polish Con colors to show you! These colors are from Tonic Polish, a fairly new indie brand who has been on my radar for a bit. Well, when I saw that Lindsey (the maker of Tonic Polish) would be at Polish Con, I knew that I had to pick some up! These two colors are ones that she created for the event. Let's take a look! 

Tonic Polish Windy City

Tonic Polish Windy City is described as a medium royal blue base with intense pink shimmer, pink/gold/green shifting flakes, and silver holo micro glitters. The formula on Windy City was impeccable, and was fully opaque in three thin coats. It dried quickly between coats, and dried down smooth. Shown is with one layer of glossy top coat. 

Tonic Polish Windy City is available here; the cost is $12.00 for a full-size 15 mL bottle. 


Tonic Polish Polish Con or Bust! 2016


The second polish that debuted at Polish Con was Polish Con or Bust! 2016. This is described on Tonic's website as a raspberry jelly base with glowing royal blue multi chrome shimmer that shifts to vivid orangey-red at an angle and holo micro glitters. I was able to get this opaque in two medium coats. Dry time was wonderful as well, and it dried smooth and glossy. Shown is with one layer of topcoat!

Tonic Polish Polish Con or Bust! 2016 is available here; the cost is $13.00 for a full-size 15 mL bottle. 


These two colors are available for a limited time, until the end of October. However, Lindsey just released her Fall and Halloween colors, and they are absolutely stunning! Also available are some of her other core colors. 

This was my first encounter with Lindsey and her brand, and I am absolutely smitten. I have more of her polishes from Polish Con that I will be swatching and reviewing, and I can't wait to pick up some more colors in the future! If you're on the edge and still deciding whether or not you want to try these, I would say to go for it! 

Please be sure to check out Tonic Nail Polish on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment