Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Darling Diva Polish Andromeda (September 2016 Fantasmic Flakies Custom): Swatch and Review

Darling Diva Polish Andromeda (September 2016 Fantasmic Flakies Custom): Swatch and Review 

*Sent by maker for review*

Hey! Long time, no blog! So sorry that I've been absent for a bit; I was catching up with work and school work, then I went to Chicago for the inaugural Polish Con! It was SO MUCH FUN, and I bought more polish than I probably should have. You know what that means: More swatching and blogging material! 

Today, I am sharing the September custom for my group Fantasmic Flakies. The September custom was created by the amazing Carrie of Darling Diva Polish. DDP was one of my first indie brands, and will always hold a special place in my heart. Carrie named the September custom Andromeda; let's take a look, shall we? 


Darling Diva Polish Andromeda is described as a red berry polish that flashes from brick red through purple berry with a soft linear holo and blue to red multichrome flakies. It is seriously so multi-dimensional, and may officially be one of my new favorite Darling Diva polishes! I was able to get Andromeda fully opaque in two coats; it dried quickly, smoothly, and evenly; shown are two coats plus one layer of glossy top coat. 

Andromeda is available only to members of Fantasmic Flakies, and it is available until the end of September. Be sure to join the group right here, in order to be able to purchase this beauty, as well as future group customs! 

Please be sure to check out Darling Diva Polish on social media! 

Shop       Instagram       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan 

**Polish was provided for honest review by the maker. All opinions are my own!**

1 comment: