Saturday, December 10, 2016

Leesha's Lacquer Fruity O's Cereal: Swatch and Review

Leesha's Lacquer Fruity O's Cereal: Swatch and Review 

*Purchased by Me*

Happy Saturday!! Today, I am sharing a polish from a brand that I was introduced to at Polish Con in Chicago. This new-to-me brand is Leesha's Lacquer! Alicia is the creative genius behind the brand, and she is a total sweetheart. Her brand began in 2013, and she creates some gorgeous glitters, flakies, jellies, crellies, and thermals; I am always drooling over the swatches that I see! I have some polishes in addition to the one presented in this post, and will have some up in the coming weeks! For now, let's get to today's post! 

The polish that I'm sharing with you is called Fruity O's Cereal. This polish is totally adorable, and it is a white crelly base with multi-colored small glitters scattered throughout. I decided to use a white base in my swatch, in order to make the colors pop! Shown are two coats over two coats of Lou It Yourself's Light Matter; everything is sealed in with one layer of glossy top coat. Fruity O's Cereal applied very smoothly and evenly, and I did not have to fish for any glitter, nor did I have to overly-manipulate their placement. 


You can find the listing for Fruity O's Cereal right here! The cost is $4.00 for a 5 mL mini, or $8.00 for a full-sized 15 mL bottle. 

Please be sure to check out Leesha's Lacquer on social media! 

Shop       Facebook       Facebook Fan Group       Instagram

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan 

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! White crellies with rainbow glitter are so happy looking. Can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is right up my ally! Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks like fruity cereal for sure! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete