Sunday, January 31, 2016

Celestial Cosmetics We Are Band Aids

Today, I have a brand for you that I've heard about, but have not tried up until now: Celestial Cosmetics. Celestial is an Australian indie brand, but it is offered by stockists, so I was able to get it here in the States!

I picked up one color to try, and it is called 'We Are Band Aids,' from the 2015 It's All Happening collection. 'We Are Band Aids' is a medium plum-purple linear holographic. The formula on this beauty was smooth, and it practically applied itself! Shown are two opaque coats, plus one coat of NYC Grand Central Station, under a daylight bulb.

Celestial Cosmetics 'We Are Band Aids'

Celestial Cosmetics is available directly from their site, if you live in Australia, or from Color4Nails, if you live in the US. 


Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time! 
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment